- Improved performance of path constraints
- Now can use mirror constraint on both X and Y axes
- Added GraphTopology and GraphAdjacentModel to allow generation on irregular topologies
- Added MeshTopologyBuilder to aid with generating on the surfaces of mesh.
- Added pick heuristics and prioritized weights (undocumented)
- Added SeparationConstraint
- Fixed color blending for image output
- Fixed ToTopoArraySets()
- Fixed tile rotation bug
- Added DeBroglie.Benchmark
- Improved performance of most constraints significantly
- Improved performance of generation - changed seed output [breaking]
- Improved memory and performance of backtracking significantly
- Command line program now runs Linux and Mac.
- Added auto adjacency detection support.
- Added CountConstraint
- Added EndPointTiles to PathConstraint and EdgedPathConstraint.
- Added EdgedPathConstraint
- Use Direction enum instead of int [breaking]
- Path contraint can now specify end points in JSON
- Added MirrorConstraint
- Several constraints now support using an array of tiles instead of a single tile [breaking]
- Fixed several subtle bugs in the core WFC+constraint system.
- Constraint methods now return void [breaking]
- Support setting a mask on the output topology of TilePropagator. Doesn't work perfectly with Overlapping, so undocumented feature for now.
- Rotation is now specified in degrees [breaking]
- Core library no longer depends on TiledLib [breaking]
- Added MaxConsecutiveConstraint
- Reduced memory usage of WFC
- Fixed #5
- Support more input formats:
- list of bitmaps
- list of .vox
- Support for saving .csv files.
- Direct specification of adjacencies.
- Generated tile rotations now working.
- Default tile rotation treatment is now Unchanged. [breaking]
- Added FixedTileConstraint.